Saturday, December 8, 2007

No ride for me :(

This week was supposed to be a hard week of training. I thought I had time, and knowing I would spend the next week in Disney, I wanted to get some miles in this week. It started good with a good Velocity training, good Tour De Garage session, and gym workout at Gold's. But then it happened. The whole family started to get sick, along with me. I have been popping those Airborne stuff to try and fight this off. I think it has worked, but the last thing I thought I needed was a cold morning ride. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to ride this morning, and yesterday, but I just don't want to spend the next week feeling crappy. When I get back, its time for base mile training.

I just wanted to say good luck to my teammates and friends who are racing cross tomorrow in C'ville. Good luck to Tripower on taking the team standings lead. I think it will be cool to have a 757 team win the cross series. Of course I'm still rooting for the Virginia Beach Wheelmen to knock you out of a couple of top spots.

Let me leave you with this:

You know how important teamwork is to the being successful in cycling. Tripower, show up in force and give it everything you have. If you fail, at least you failed as a team.

Good Luck guys.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

We the people of TriPower would like to thank you, and wish you and your fam have a wonderful vacation in Disney! And of course better health...
It wasn't cold out there this mornin. There was some sick folks out there sneezing, and coughing...
Kept me off the front!!!