Monday, January 3, 2011

My 2011 Product Wish List

I sat down today thinking what can I buy for my bike in 2011?  Of course I have a dream wish list which may consist of a new TT bike or even a track bike.  However, I was really wanting to put a list together of items that I will probably actually be able to buy for the 2011 racing season.  Here is my list in no particular order:

New Helmet:
Rudy Project Sterling Helmet in colors that really match my team's look.
New Sunglasses:

Rudy Project Noyz Fluo.  I haven't decided for sure on this style or color, but it would match the helmet.

iBike Upgrade:
I have the Gen I iBike and would really like to upgrade it to the Gen III.
iBike Wireless Speed/Cadence and HR mount:
My iBike is wired to the front wheel.  Also my Polar HR monitor just gave out on me finally.  So this option will give me a lot more data in a lot less handlebar space.
New Shoes:

Gaerne Carbon G. Myst Road Shoe.  I have this brand of shoe and really like it, just time for a new pair.
New CX Shoes:

Gaerne G. Inka shoes.  My old shoes fell apart this cross season.  This purchase is a must, but could probably wait till the fall.
I'm sure other items will come up, but these are the ones on my radar for now.





No comments: