Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can't study when its 70 degrees out.

This post is brought to you by Outdoor Impressions Landscaping.  Why?  Well first of all they are one of our sponsors.  Secondly, they stopped landscaping today to ride with me.

 
Tim didn't think he would ride today so was stuck on his fixed gear bike that he had stored at work.  Jamie Nisbet got a good ride in on Keck Bakers old bike....I wonder if we'll see Jamie line up on a start line this year.  And of course me and Jon Nisbet.  The other members of the Wheelmen were busy climbing Mt Mitchell today (and yesterday) on foot.  And Kyle was probably stuck in Math class just looking outside wishing he could ride.
Although I had a test this afternoon, I could stay home.  I had just put on this new crank (FSA SLK lite), new Dura Ace rear derailluer and a new chain.  So I had to get out and ride.


It was a little windy...alright, very windy.  But it was a great ride.  Can't wait for the weather to be like this for more than a couple days in a row.

1 comment:

Stormyva said...

I'm jealous! I wish I could have ridden this afternoon! Wind aside it was perfect for a ride.