Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You have to train on something! You got to see this.

Check this out. This was one of I think 9 Mercedes donated by Mercedes to the Virginia Beach Fire Department for training. These were right off the production line and trucked down. Fully loaded with I think 32 miles on it.


What in the world would we do with this car?

Cut it into as many pieces as possible.

If this is painful to see just think of it like this: This car would probably have been used for crash testing if it was not used by us to see how well it cuts. By the way...a lot of reinforced steel that does not cut easily.

3 comments:

Marc said...

I see 1 cut-up Benz, not "I think 9."

Anonymous said...

ur gay marc go away the other 9 are up your ass

Nerf said...

That has to be one of the most painful things I've ever seen!