Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help Wanted


My hope is that the Smithfield HAMmer Fest 2-man TTT is so successful with so many racers that I have a hard time finding course marshals. But I am pretty sure there are people out there who are not planning on racing. If this is you I could really use your help. The Virginia Beach Wheelmen consist of 6 racers. We are very limited when it comes to our resources for a race like this. I want to ensure enough course marshals so that every racer is safe and no one has a chance of getting off course.

So if you can help please contact me early. Thank you. Another thing, if you are racing and a family member is coming to watch you, there are great course marshal positions with great views of the race. Probably more exciting then the start/finish line.

Contact me please.

vbwheelmen@cox.net

Thank you.

No comments: