Friday, October 3, 2008

10 years and going strong!

Today is my 10 year anniversary. Jenni was 20 years old and I was 22 when we got married.

What else is this day known for?

Today is also Obama's 16th wedding anniversary...CRAP.

O.J. was found not guilty... DOUBLE CRAP.

The Beltway Sniper started random shootings in the D.C. area killing 5 people in a 14 hour period...TRIPLE CRAP.

A tiger attacked Roy of Siegfried and Roy leaving him partially paralyzed, and its his birthday today...

Okay so maybe we didn't pick the best day to get married. But it is still our day and our celebration. The true celebration starts next week Thursday when we leave for our Disney Cruise (kids left behind).







5 comments:

Stormyva said...

Congratulations!!!! 10 years is a big one! Look at the positives... you have a great wife, great job, and a great cycling team.... screw all that negative stuff! What does suck about October for me is that "racing age" that I have to enter every time I fill in an entry form becomes reality. It's scary to think 37 is only a few days away!

John Gray said...

Congrats Josh, today Oct 4 is Allison and my anny. 5 years. Where did they go.

Kevin said...

37 is NOT old!!!

Congrats Josh n Jenn!!!
Have a magical cruise!
Ya'll better do a kareoke duet...

fire fitness and bikes said...

Very funny, now it is also the day that O.J. was found GUILTY. That is awesome timing.

nPlusOne said...

Oh crap, I knew the 3rd was something special. That's my wedding anniversary too (9 years). Thanks for the reminder. (kiddin' I didn't forget)
Congrats to you and Jenni.