Sunday, October 7, 2007

Switch to Mulch

Tim and I met up at Ipswich this morning for an easy cross ride. After about 45 minutes he asked me if I had ever ridden the mulch trail. I had not. So we jumped in the vehicles and headed over there. That is a nice trail. Good job who ever made it. It was a good ride. Humid out. I'm kind of looking forward to some cross riding when its cold out...when will that happen.

On another note, who is going to do Velocity with us. If you need info let me know. Email me and I will send you the information. We are looking to start the week of October 15, so we need to start making the final plans. Let me know.

3 comments:

JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JB said...

OK, I'll get it right this time,

Josh!,

Monday evening works good for me.

Let me know.

Kevin has my email.

Anonymous said...

Josh email me the info on Velocity?
John