Saturday, March 1, 2008

February Recap

February 2008 was not a good cycling month for me but a lot of stuff happened. Here's the month in review.

  • I got the flu.

  • TRFA #118 started on February 18th. 28 fire recruits arrived at the VB Fire Training center and it is my job to help mold them into firefighters. (Yes you should be nervous about that.)
  • I turned 32 on February 23rd.

  • We lined for the first race of the season.
  • The tooth fairy visited the house for the first time.

All in all it was a very busy and exciting month. The flu and the start of TRFA has hindered my training. But I am better now, older and getting use to the extra work load. It won't take me long to bring my fitness back to where it should be.

I am officially ready for March.

1 comment:

Jennifer Shockley said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Joshua... great racing last weekend!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to see ya out there.