Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time Travel

I love daylight savings time. Especially spring forward. Mainly because it marks the real beginning of spring, summer and the racing season. The one thing I don't like about it, is that there already doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to do everything. I have been really busy lately. The fire academy is taking up a lot of my time. I seem to always be there. I am usually there a couple hours before the recruits and a couple hours after they have left. Also, the VBW Smackdown is next weekend. Now would be a good time to register if you haven't yet. But even the last minute race planning is taking some time from me. I am trying to get my training in where I can. Which is usually at a gym, or in my garage on the trainer at 5 am. But I'm not complaining. I am having a great time. My family is probably complaining because I haven't seen them much lately. But at least we got an extra day this year (leap year), that should help.

Don't forget the smoke detector batteries.

No comments: