Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Summit

The Summit of 757.CX was held last Friday. There we discussed the upcoming cross season and how the crew from the 757 would represent the area. There was a lot of discussion, mainly because the beer started to flow before the details were worked out. It was fun. I am very glad I got into cross racing last year. The cx community is close and the friendships that are made are tight. Plus I look hot in a long sleeve skinsuit.

The Summit was held at the hose of Crack Head (pictured here):



I don't know if it was his beard, his sexy button up shirt, or the fact that she knew he had on a black tank top underneath, but I think my wife was a little turned on by the Crack Head.



Is she copping a feel?

Cross Season here we come. Hope your ready.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Its the Kavorka! Look it up...
We now need a re-summit with the heads of state.
You in?