Friday, August 29, 2008

Velocity Time


I am currently setting up our Velocity winter training program. For those that participated last year I hope you plan on doing the same again. This program is open to everyone. It was a blast to have 14 cyclist from 3 different teams getting together once a week for a very painful, but productive, hour of training. I know for sure that this training improved my power and endurance this last year.

I am thinking an October start. Tuesdays are choice 1 and Thursdays are choice 2. Those days are available but their winter fills up fast. If we want Tuesday night they want a deposit from everyone sometime in September to reserve that night.

Who's in? What night and time is best? Last year we did it for 20 weeks. Was that good, too much or not enough?

Let me know.

No comments: