Saturday, December 6, 2008

VO2Max Testing and Lactate Threshold Testing

Three of us got our VO2max testing and threshold testing at Atlantic Performance Training in Virginia Beach today.

I went first. I didn't know exactly what to expect since I had never done it before. It was tough, especially at the end.

Here is Mike Tamayo during his test.


And here is Kyle the Kid. He was told he has a gift. VO2max number in the 70s.

The primary reason for the testing is to find our threshold levels so Jeremy could customize our programs accordingly. I'll probably post some of the numbers next week when we get the print outs.

Does anyone out there get their thresholds tested on a regular basis? We will probably get it done again in January or February.


1 comment:

Nick Mulder said...

my team makes me get it every 3 months. so they can kinda track my progress. got mine tuesday....