Friday, September 21, 2007

Alternative Plan

Trashmore Cyclocross practice was canceled due to rain. We don't mess up the park just to have a little fun...we would probably be banned if that happened. So alternatively we went to Seashore. I really didn't know what to expect, especially since I had never ridden all of trail. Well I got a taste of the Seashore Supercross Invitational.
Now that is what you are suppose to look like after a cross ride. I think I have sand in my eyes.

Thanks Mark and Kevin for pushing the pace, especially during the final leg. I was hurting. That was a fast ride. Kevin, help me out. I have forgotten the names of the other two riders. I know what they are but I'm having a brain fart. All About Bikes and Coastal guy. Well whatever your names are thanks for pushing the pace also, that was a fun ride.
Looks like I have a lot of cleaning to do.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Shawn B, and Jimmy Deaton
It was a great time!
Good to see you all out there!

Anonymous said...

Great ride. I didn't know what to expect considering it's seashore, but that was a blast. Especially after I got the sand out of my eye.

Jimmy D