Friday, September 7, 2007

Week one down...

First day of Kindergarten for Caitlyn was Tuesday. She was very excited to ride the bus. Since my wife, Jenni, is a stay at home mom this was a very big day. A very hard day to let her go.

And then Madelyn started Preschool on Thursday. Its only 2 days a week, but again hard on Jenni to let them go.
Jenni had a hard time hiding the tears at the bus stop.

The kids are growing up fast. It seems like just yesterday they were waking us up in the middle of the night because they were hungry. And now there going to school. I thought Jenni would be excited for this day, to give her a little break. But its only a break for an hour and half two days a week, and the thought of her girls growing up is hard to handle. She'll do better after this week.

Sally, thanks for checking in on Caitlyn. She told me "the girl in room 10 knows your name is Joshua."

Kevin, sorry I missed the cross day at Trashmore. Jenni set up a babysitter for a date night. I can't pass up date night...especially this week. I heard you are doing it Tuesdays and Thursdays. If that's true Tuesdays work a lot better for me anyway.

Congratulations to all parents who put kids on the bus this week. Enjoy the quite time.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

congrats on the first day! Judy rocked a full week in 1st grade!!!
Hey, I can dig date night, good onya's! Next time let me know, so we can jump in on that...
It's officially Thursdays but Crazy will be there on Tuesdays as well so it's there if ya need it.
Tim, and Jon showed, hope they enjoyed