Sunday, September 30, 2007

Punishment on the Pavement Part II

Good race this week. Easier than last week, but I also rode hard yesterday. I felt good overall and even won a prime. Its exciting to see that we will have a venue like this next year. Weekly fast races, the guys from Tidewater will dominate next year.

Does anyone have any pics from the race? I saw a lot of cameras out there.

Thanks to everyone who put these races on this late in the season. And thanks for everyone who showed up so it wasn't a waste of their efforts. See everyone in the next road race in February. I had a blast this year.

4 comments:

chris d said...

What do you mean next February... see you at a cross race soon.

fire fitness and bikes said...

I meant see you on the ROAD for races next February.

Jennifer Shockley said...

Nice racin' this weekend -- I'm so looking forward to those cx races coming up here soon :P

Anonymous said...

You have mail.
John