Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again.

Eleven days off the bike. That is what the flu did for me. Today was my first day back on the bike in nearly two weeks. Not a great day. I am still very congested and my lungs haven't opened up yet. But it felt good to do something other than just lie around the house. Hopefully I didn't lose all my base. With the Snowball series coming up, I wanted to get some good interval training in. We'll just have to wait and see how I feel this week. I am signed up to race twice on Sunday. So if nothing else, that will be a good day of training and rebuilding what I might have lost.

See you out there.

1 comment:

SHAWN B. said...

I'm glad to hear yu are feeling better.
That must have been a nasty bug.
See you Sunday at the Snowball, It should be good times.