Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowball Sunday

The Snowball crit is rapidly approaching. I am looking forward to the race, although my training has really suffered. 12 days off the bike with the flu, but then I have been very busy and haven't had any time to ride this week. So I have lost a lot of fitness over the last 3 weeks. The snowball crit will be a major training event for me. I have registered for 2 races. So 45 miles of crit racing total should restart my fitness and hopefully next week I can find time to get in saddle.

The team is getting excited. Any day now we should be receiving our team kits. I don't think they will be here before this Sunday, but maybe next week sometime.

See you at the race.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, seems like lots of folks have been laid out with sickness this week. So maybe the playing field remains fairly level. Good luck at Snowball.

Liz Schleeper said...

Have fun at the race. At least we were smart enough to stay out of the rain today.

Stormyva said...

Good luck tomorrow!
You'll be fine despite being "out sick"