Monday, February 4, 2008

Its Official


Jenni and I went to the level "C" officials clinic yesterday. So its official, we're officials. Now are team meets its requirement. I'll be honest that was the reason for going, but I think it will actually be fun. Also it opened my eyes a lot and will make promoting races a little easier. Well anyway I'll give it a shot and we'll see. But I am excited and really looking forward to getting even more involved in the sport. I even thought about getting my coaching license. Maybe next year.

On another note, I have to mention this or Jenni will rat me out...she scored higher than me on the official's test.

3 comments:

Nerf said...

Congrats to both of you!! Mostly to Jenni, though! I see that the fact that girls are smarter than boys runs in your family, too! ;)

SHAWN B. said...

Good job Josh.
It is always nice to see people giving back to the sport.

Stormyva said...

Congratulations to you and Jenni!
I hope to see you two up at a few races with us!