Monday, February 25, 2008

Some shots from the Sportsplex

The VCA racing season kicked off with the training series, the Snowball Crit in Virginia Beach. The temperatures were decent and the wind sort of strong. James, Jon, John and I raced the B race and then Jon and I raced the A race. It was a good day. After being sick I was concerned with my fitness. I know I lost a little leg strength, but overall I felt good. It was a very good day to get us ready the start of some of the more serious races coming up. Plus it was always good to see some good friends.







All pictures were taken by my lovely wife who braved the cold during the B race. During the A race she sat in the warm car. She and I both apologize for a lack of A race photos. For other pictures, check out Albe's site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice seeing you out there. Guess I'll be running into you guys more this year.