Friday, April 4, 2008

For Rent

Jenni and I went to Chrysler Hall last night to see Rent. It was good, very hot inside which made it a little uncomfortable, but we had a good time. It was nice to be out just the two of us for a change.

Some other stuff that has been going on: Got a sick tree removed from my back yard and clean up another one. We now have a whole lot more sunshine in the yard. We still have good shaded areas but the added sunshine will probably mean more grass cutting.

Played some GH3 with Madelyn. Its not easy trying to play Aerosmith on the Guitar Hero while Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid is rocking out whammy style on the guitar next to you.

Also I am still sick. Went to the doctors today for this cough that I have had for over 2 weeks. Got some meds and should be feeling a lot better soon. I am leaving for Indy for the FDIC (fire department international conference) on Tuesday and return Friday. It looks like I will have a weekend filled with racing on my return and hopefully be able to get back in the training mode after that. As long as my health is back...I am over being sick this winter.

No comments: