Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What the Chuck?

I was planning on racing tonight at the Sportsplex. Although I can't figure out why the temperature always drops and the winds pick up every Tuesday night.

Anyway, Caitlyn (my daughter) got off the school bus this afternoon excited about going to Chuck-e-Cheese tonight. It was fundraiser night and they had a visit from the giant mouse at school. There are just sometimes you have to say yes. Everyone once in a while family comes before cycling.


Sorry about missing the race. I'll be there next week. The girls had a good time so it was worth them miss.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I missed this Tuesdays race cuz the kid wanted to go on a disney cruise.
Every once in a while...

Nerf said...

Don't worry.....you didn't miss much except a STUPID FAST race! I only lasted 3 laps & I was C O O K E D!!

Kevin....poor baby! :P