Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fixed Gear for Sale on Ebay

I have listed my fix gear bike on ebay now. I have decided to limit the number of bikes I own but increase the quality of them. So I got rid of my mountain bike that I never used and bought the Fuji frame. My Giant frame is for sale on ebay (will end today) and with that money I am buying Dura-Ace to replace the Ultegra I am using. The Ultegra will be moved over to my CX bike (which is currently 9 spd). I then hope that I can use the money from the sell of the converted fixed gear to put towards power tap.

So if you would like a fixed gear for training (39/16 gearing) or you know someone who would, here's the link.

2 comments:

Darren said...

Nice that you could make the bike Fixie without the sliding dropouts

Nerf said...

It's a sad day now that we've lost one....:(