Saturday, January 10, 2009

Putting away Christmas

Anyone else not put away Christmas stuff yet? Jenni took everything out of place, but it has been piled in our living room for a week. I just took the lights off the house today. Here's a picture taken from Photo Booth.

I know what your thinking. What the hell am I doing messing around on the computer while my wife puts away all the Christmas stuff by herself. Well its an easy answer. I just got promoted to Captain...I don't have to do any work around the house.


I don't mean to cut this post short, but my wife didn't buy that crap either. So know I have to put the stuff away by myself.

1 comment:

Nerf said...

Congrats on the promotion...at work! Too bad you're still the "FNG" at home!!! :) Don't feel too bad...I know exactly how you feel!