Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Training

I have talked Jeremy into another free sessions of cycling at APT.  Here's the deal:  this one will be a true Strendurace class.  It will have on the bike intervals (your bike and trainer required) plus intervals using the specialized equipment there.  Some of you were there when we did the indoor trainer class.  This one will be more like what the Wheelmen have been doing for that last several weeks.  I think the coolest part is the heart rate system and being able to see the graphs afterwards.

So here's the question:  is anyone available to do this class this Saturday morning from 7:30 to 9:00 am.  I know its cutting into group rides, but I think it is way worth it.  10 people are allowed in.  Call me ( 515-5940), or email me vbwheelmen@cox.net

The sooner you let me know the better.

APT is located in Virginia Beach on VA Beach Blvd near Lynnhaven Pw.

No comments: