Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Early Morning Cross

Met Tim this morning for a cross bike ride through First Landing State Park. Lesson learned...it is dark at 5:30 and I need a light. We might be making this a regular Wednesday morning event. Hour long ride. Anyone interested?

Also we had an idea for a winter time cross time trial at First Landing. Renegade style. We would meet there, time trial the distance of the legal path. Everyone puts $5 in (or something like that) and winner takes all. Race at your own risk. Any takers?

4 comments:

Kevin said...

oh you know i'm in! I say we borrow a term from our mtn brothren and make it a 6 pack invitational !

I also think the 3rd PLT TT should have a cx bike cat with semi slicks, no aero bars>>>

Anonymous said...

i`m definately in 4 seashore!!!!! 1 rule, must have a bell!!!!and i`ll be doing my best TomBoonen impersenation on my Specialized out at the plt!!!!

Marco said...

I'm IN! We used to run the renegade races out of North End 'back in the day'!

SHOCKman said...

Ok, sounds like we have some interest. Ive actually had this thought in my head since I used to cruz my MTB through the trails just to see how fast I could make it across. Ive even blazed it late at night with lights so that I didnt have to worry about peds. Lets plan this thing.