Thursday, August 9, 2007

Velocity Sports Performance...almost time to hurt.

Last year Velocity was a sponsor of the Virginia Beach Wheelmen. We spent two months with them (Jan and Feb). It was hard, fun, conditioning training that focused on speed, agility, power and endurance. It was good off season training because it was off the bike. Every single one of my teammates were stronger this year then they have been. I believe it was this training that played a huge role in it.

Although they have general programs, they gave us our own coach and our own training session. I am hoping to do something like that this year. I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining us. I'm hoping to do it starting earlier than January. I was wondering who might be interested in going so I could hopefully get a good group rate and our own coach like last year. Plus I think it would be fun to train with our competitors during the off season. Let me know. Email me or post comments.

Click on post title for a link to Velocity's web site.

2 comments:

nPlusOne said...

Sounds interesting. I was looking at their program for off-season training too.
I shot you an email.

Kevin said...

Oh, you know I'm IN!