Sunday, August 19, 2007

Now What?

The question of what do I do with my weekends now has entered my mind. The road season is over, and since this will be my first ever cross season I really don't know what to expect. I enjoy planning my weekend around races. But at the same time getting my ride done early and hanging with the family is real nice too.

Well I didn't race this weekend (GFTL is just too short to make the trip. I wish I had a track bike and not just a converted fixed gear), so my season ended last week. Did the Saturday morning ride, pushed hard but felt crappy. Road with Tim Shockley on Sunday. We took our cross bikes to Ipswich. Crashed twice.

Crash one: My cross bike's front end shakes when I ride the front brake a lot. I was going down hill on the brakes and the shake distracted me and I wasn't quite lined up with the narrow bridge.

Crash two: Wasn't paying attention. Talking to Tim and approaching a log. Bunny hopped too early. You get the point.

So that was pretty much my weekend. That and High School Musical 2 has been on my TV Since Friday night (those with kids probably know what I'm talking about).

I also discovered a talent of my two year old daughter. She farts on command. That's right. Madelyn can you toot? And she does. That's talent.

I have also started our teams 2008 sponsorship search. I kind of like doing that. So that's what I have been up to. See everyone on the road. Ride safe.
Post a Comment