Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Sick Ones Were the Lucky Ones

A handful of my Velocity training friends were sick or out of town this week. We had half the showing as normal for our Monday night session. Those that were absent were lucky. Usually after Velocity, I am tired. Last night I was sore by the time I got home. That's not supposed to happen for like 24 hours. I even had a hard time sleeping I was aching so much. It was a very good workout. The season is quickly approaching. Workouts like these will be the difference come April.

2 comments:

T.Karnes said...

sounds like fun, yall should be flyin come spring.

Kevin said...

I think they know that when i'm NOT there, they have the green light to go over the top!
I'm not pleased to have missed it, but i've got to get better, and am stingy with my virus'!!!