Friday, November 21, 2008

Anyone interested in Training at Atlantic Performance?


Regular readers of this blog know about the training the Virginia Beach Wheelmen are doing at Atlantic Performance Training. Up until September I had no idea this type training and coaching was available locally. They offer fitness assessment including threshold testing and VO2. They even have altitude tents and training programs.

There was a group of racers who were interested in doing the Velocity again this year when this opportunity came up. This is great training. The guys at APT want to show off what they have to offer. Would anyone be interested in an open house style event?

Let me know. Post to comments or email me.

2 comments:

nPlusOne said...

I would be interested but I'm sure pre-school tuition may take priority. I'd still like to check out the facility and open house.

Kevin said...

I agree with Albe Sure!