Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bikes for Sale.


I have decided it is time to unload some of my bikes so the kids could have Christmas presents. The above Giant Trance 4 is the first to go. I believe it is a 2006 model. I have had it for two years and it has very few miles on it. Especially after getting my CX bike last year, this bike has just been hanging in the garage. I have not been on it at all this year.

It is pretty much stock with the exception of the Avid disc brakes that I added. Saddle bag, pump and bottle cage included.

I am 6'. The bike I think is a Medium (18") but I can't remember for sure and the sticker is no longer on it (of course). It measures 18" from the center of the bottom bracket to the center of the seat collar. At 6' it fits me perfectly. You can see from the picture how much seat post is showing.

Interested? $700 OBO.

I also might be willing to sell my fixed gear. It is a converted Giant TCR aluminum frame size medium converted to a fixed gear. It is a great winter time beater bike but can not be used for track events. If anyone is interested I might be willing to let that go for $300 OBO.

Email me if interested in any of this stuff. vbwheelmen@cox.net

1 comment:

Nerf said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't sell the fixie!! Even if it ain't "legal" you can still have all sorts of "stupid fun" on it!!! :)