Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mad Skills

I rode the rollers yesterday and decided to try one-legged efforts.  Never tried them on the rollers before.  I have mad skills.  I was able to them with no problem.  So I thought to myself...self, this would make a good blog post.  Especially if I had a picture of it.  Well it was 6 in the morning and I didn't think my wife would want to get out of bed just to take a picture.  So I figured I would attempt to take one myself.  So imagine this...one legged intervals on the rollers, holding a camera while trying to get a blog photo.

You would be keen to notice there is no picture attached.  I only rode off the rollers once attempting to get it.  Next time, I'll have someone else take it.

How good are you on the rollers?  Stupid rollers tricks...sounds like a good blog assignment.

1 comment:

Nerf said...

Okay....1st things 1st. Riding rollers that early in the morning should be illegal!!

2nd...getting up the nerver to even TRY one legged drills on rollers is INSANE!!! (props to you, though)

3rd...pictures would've been cool, yes! But YOU TAKING THEM WHILE DOING ONE LEGGED DRILLS ON ROLLERS AT 0600?!?!?!?!?! (you've lost your damn mind!)

Now it has to be said that I CAN ride rollers when I get the courage up to try. I do that every once in a while. However, I haven't "graduated" out of the door facing yet! I did try them one time at the Casey Crit a couple years ago in my life "BC". (before crash) I used my truck to get on them & it worked out pretty well. Everyone was just looking at me like I was nuts or something! I did my warm up & then did the race where I promptly got myself into a 2 man break late in the race. My break away partner over cooked turn 1 & went off into the trees/bushes! I put my head down I tried to hold of the charge, but they caught me with 2 to go. I held on for 13th or 14th (I think).

So what's the moral of the story you ask? YOU'RE A BAD ASS FOR TRYING ONE LEGGED DRILLS ON ROLLERS IN THE 1ST PLACE!! Not too sure about the picture taking, though...