Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weekend Expectations

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Kelly Cup will be the largest race I have raced in many years. I'm expecting to do well but I am expecting to enjoy the environment and have a great time.

I am really looking forward to training in some hills up in Maryland for the remainder of the weekend. There will be a party at my brother-in-laws house on Saturday which should be a blast.

I am really looking forward to this afternoon. The Virginia Beach Wheelmen are starting our team rides every Thursday night in Chesapeake. Tonight will be the first one so its kind of cool.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll bring my camera with me and post some pictures.

2 comments:

nPlusOne said...

What a coincidence - AAB is bringing back the Thursday nite team ride too (sometime soon). Kyle better not have given away our secret course. Good luck this weekend and see you on the roads.

Jenn said...

Sounds like a cool race! Good luck this weekend!