Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catch me if you can.

I took the Giant TT bike out today for some TT intervals.

It was going to be Giant versus Orbea.

John was ready...even after a night at the firehouse.

The wind would probably be our biggest opponent.
Our course was going to be a nearly 10 mile route in Pungo.



After riding around for about 50 minutes we decided to complete our 10 mile interval. I took off first and John followed 30 seconds later. I finished in 24:31. John's time was 25:10.

Weather was sunny, 80 degrees with 17 mile an hour winds.

What's your 10 mile TT time. Post course distance, time and weather info to comments. Who has the fastest course and time?

1 comment:

John P. said...

Hey, that's a great idea. I'm due for a 10 mile TT test since I have a TT coming in just over a month's time.

I'll get back to you on this. :)