- Saturday morning May 17th an 8 am start
- I believe Governor's Point will be the starting location
- 40 mile and 25 mile loops
- Aid stations set up for both loops to use
- Police escort will be available (Suffolk police are too busy so Portsmouth will come out to help).
Think about this: Suffolk has some beautiful roads to ride on. We can show that community that supporting cycling pays off. This is another chance for cyclist to band together like we typically do.
So plan on this ride and let me know if you have any questions. I'll keep you posted as we get more details.
Pictured above: Actual damage.