Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Weeks Training

I am going to give this a try. I am going to let everyone know my training plans. Then I'll let everyone know what a slacker I was by not sticking to them. Yesterday I ran with the recruits. It was a pretty easy 3 mile trail run. Here's what the rest of my week looks like.

Tuesday: Team ride. Interval, drills (no race at the sportsplex because of City scheduling conflict)
Wednesday: Easy ride. My brain might be mush after the written exercise for the Captain's promotional process.
Thursday: TT intervals. 10 mile TT practice in Pungo.
Friday: Easy ride. Probably to and from work.
Saturday: Race. Sportsplex, Senor state championship
Sunday: Race. PLT TT.

I've been feeling good lately. Not necessarily where I should be but better considering I had such a slow start to the season. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain good training and have a good second half of the season.

2 comments:

Nerf said...

Do you guys know about the 16 mile TT course that Fat Frogs mapped out in Pungo? You'd have to modify it because of Muddy Creek Rd, but it'd give you a little longer of a test. Just a thought.

Kevin said...

Josh, get your team out to the world champs tonight!!!