Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Christmas Poo.


Anyone a fan of Southpark? For those that have seen Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo make his appearance on Southpark, you were probably just as confused as me as to what a poo has to do with Christmas. I am no longer confused. Let me explain.

Christmas Eve. 4 pm Church service, nice, short and kid orientated. After church we went over to my in-laws house for a big dinner. Crackers, cheese log, white chili, chicken pasta, and truffle cake.
Christmas Morning. My house, the whole family came over for breakfast. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit, cookies, cake and other stuff.
Christmas Evening. My parents house, big Christmas dinner. Turkey, potatoes, veggies, bread and pumpkin pie.

The point is this. Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo does not come around every December 25th, he comes around every December 26th. Now I got to go...the coffee is working.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I hope everyone gained as much weight as I did in a two day period. Time to get on the bike.

2 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

"Howdy Ho!!! Remember to be a good little boy and eat lots of fiber" As Mr. Hanky says. I love that guy.

nPlusOne said...

Umm...thanks for sharing?!??!
I hear ya. After a few days of holiday eats and holiday stress (traveling, last min gifts, family, off the bike for n days, etc), it was good to be back on the home throne this morning. It was one of those "jump on the scale when your done to see how much weight I lost" ones.