Saturday, December 22, 2007

Track Racing Anyone?




I don't like to watch other racers crash, but this is an amazing crash. Its amazing because no one was seriously hurt. These are junior racers.

I got back on the bike today. I had ridden once this week to work on my fixed gear, but today was my first workout on the bike since my Disney trip. It was windy and I wasn't feeling great. I ate something last night at the Cheesecake Factory that didn't agree with me. My stomach was messed up during the ride.

I'm actually really looking forward to logging some good miles in the next couple of weeks. See you out there.

2 comments:

Liz Schleeper said...

It's funny how newscaster attributed them going down to being clipped in. Lots more factors like speed, proximity, and fixed gear. If that had been on asphalt it would have been a different story!

Stormyva said...

Speaking of clipped in and track bikes..... I went down on my track bike in front of the ENTIRE Sat AM Fat Frogs ride this morning!!!! Not FUN... then got dropped by the A++ on the way back. Crappy ride! Hopefully there will be some people up for some good rides next week... how about Monday AM @ 8?