Saturday, June 7, 2008

I did something stupid


I got a bad sunburn. I got it on Friday and it made me very uncomfortable during the race at the Scorchplex.



The story of how I got the sunburn is the funny and embarrassing. I laid in a tanning bed. Hey don't judge. But I know what you're thinking. The guys at the fire department tell me I need to turn in my man card for laying in a tanning bed.



I've learned my lesson. When the lady tells you they just put in new bulbs, don't tan for 20 minutes. Especially since it was the first time tanning in like 2 years.

The 100° day did not feel good on a sunburn on my ass. (Pause for laughter) I will post the race report later. I am trying to heal myself for the TT tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennifer Shockley said...

Woah! I was toasted after an initial 7 minute tan....